Become a Fan

Pages

Fixing Samsung Syncmaster 540n LCD Monitor

Two of my Samsung syncmaster 540n LCD monitor has been acting really stranged lately, both has intermittent blackout screen in almost after every 3 - 5 seconds. I had to turn it on back but go off again every now and then. In addition, the other one has already had a problem just before the intermittent blackout screen, the LCD backlight is not working, so no matter how I tap the brightness and contrast to maximum adjustment, it wouldn't help. It would barely see the display in the screen.


Related Article: How to Repair Any Laptop Motherboard
So yesterday, I open and exposed the video board of my samsung syncmaster 540n LCD and found out there are 2 busted capacitors that I assumed that might have caused the blackout screen and the non working backlight. I removed the 2 busted capacitors - 825uf 25v and 330uf 25v then replaced with 1000uf 25v and 330uf 25v respectively. After replacing the 2 busted capacitors, my LCD monitor have successfully worked now.

Below are the images that I have taken from my Samsung 540n LCD monitor after I managed to open and exposed the boards. The 2 capacitors appeared to be bulky perhaps because of the heat temperature or lifespan of the parts.

How to open Samsung 540n LCD monitor is not difficult as it seems, all you have to do is remove the screws of the stand which is attached at the back, then use your flat screw driver to slowly snap it out.

I hope this tip will help you fix your Samsung 540n LCD monitor and save money from buying a new one.

If you like my post, please follow and subscribe to receive new updates.



Related Article: How to Repair Any Laptop Motherboard

1 comments:

thx a lot. i have the same problem with yours

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More