When you put back your memory card to your mobile phone, all the folders has an exe format and all your files just dissapeared. Folders turns into IMAGES.EXE, VIDEO.EXE, MUSIC.EXE and so on. You can't view your pictures, music and videos in your mobile phone because those files are become hidden due to a certain exe virus. These has happen to one of my customers when his memory got infected by virus and all files are gone when he tried to view it on his mobile phone.
If this has happen to you fortunately there's a way to fix it and recover your files to its original settings. I'm going to teach you how to do it. Here's how.
1. First you need to download or install AVG antivirus - the free edition will do.
2. Next remove memory card from your phone then use a card reader to read memory files.
3. Plug the card reader with your memory card to your computer.
4. Scan and removed detected virus using your AVG antivirus.
5. Next open command prompt. START - RUN - CMD
6. Next go to drive where your memory card is, for example: type F: or E: if this is your memory card drive.
7. Next type the following command ATTRIB -S -H /S /D
The last command will show all folders that were hidden cause by the exe virus. Don't worry all files will still be there, it's just been hidden. As soon as you type the last command, then all will be fix.
I hope that helps.