Heres how to watch 3D movies that you've downloaded from the internet and play in on your PC or watch 3D movies directly to your 3D TV.
So in order to watch 3D movies on your PC there are a few things that you need.
1. 3D TV monitor - it is best to watch movies if you're monitor is already 3D TV. I have used an LG 32LB620B 3D TV which I love it. I used it as PC monitor, watch 3D movies and ofcourse as TV.
2. You need 3D glasses - when you buy a 3D TV, the 3D glasses may already be included in the package. You may have 2 pair of 3D glasses. My LG 3D TV comes with 2 pair of 3D glasses.
3. HDMI cable - if you're 3D TV only supports HDMI then you will need HDMI cable to plug to your PC and 3D TV. Make sure that you PC supports HDMI else you may need to buy a new graphics card that is HDMI ready.
4. A 3D software - BINO works fine on my PC along with LG 3D TV. However its not as a good watching your 3D movies directly on my LG 3D TV USB port.
Once you have all of these, then you can setup it now here's how.
1. Plug your HDMI cable to from your 3D TV monitor to your PC.
2. Next you need to change the INPUT setup using your remote control into HDMI mode.
3. Install BINO software.
4. Download a 3D movie and open using BINO player. If you have side-by-side 3D movie format. Then you may apply the following settings on your BINO player.
Enjoy 3D movies on PC