Become a Fan

Pages

How I Increase My Adsense Earnings Using SEMRush Tool

Today I will be sharing to you guys my money making tool that I used. Its a simple and easy to use tool that help me increase my money on my adsense. Checkout screenshot below from 15 USD last month to 91 USD. I can't believe how quickly it went up. I learn about this tool about 3 months ago, I tried the trial period and use the tool to find high cpc keywords from popular domain sites. I never thought that I will be able to increase my money in such short period of time. Its a very effective tool and I assure that anyone with little knowledge will be able to make money using this tool.

This tool has been used by so many popular bloggers. You too can acquire these tool now and increase your adsense earnings significantly by the next month just like mine. Take a look at the screenshot of what these tool will give to you.


As you can see that long tail keyword "cheap email marketing services" has 45.56 USD. You can target this long tail keyword if you're website is all about email marketing. You will definitely see great results when you apply these keywords to your blog post. You can do a lot more using this tool. Go ahead and use this tool now.

Checkout proof of earnings:


Heres how I increase my money:

1. Sign up SEMrush - its a tool that will help you find high CPC for adsense so that you can target keywords for your next website content. It is important that you aim high adsense CPC so that you won't waste your time creating content and targeting keywords that has low CPC.

2. Go to Facebook search for Safe Adsense Visitor - this is a safe traffic for your website. They provide worldwide traffic and you can target US, UE traffic too. Contact the administrator so that you can try their service for free. This is by far the best adsense traffic that I used. Traffic are highly targeted to your topic or keyword, and so visitor will most likely click your ads. So go ahead and start making money.

Thats it!

I hope the next time you check your adsense earnings, you won't be disappointed.




2 comments:

Nice article, Keep posting
SEMrush is a great SEO tool for keyword research.

Thank you very much for this one. And I hope this will be useful for many people.. and I am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things.
will help you more:
SEMrush is an SEO tool that does your keyword research, tracks the keyword strategy used by your competition, runs an SEO audit of your blog, looks for backlinking opportunities and lots more. SEMrush is trusted by internet marketers all over the world. It is also used by a number of businesses, big and small.
SEMRush Review

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More